Friday, June 3, 2011

Working on my Range Plan

In my range plan, there is not too many selection of colours because I wanted to keep it all in a tight colour range. I wanted the choice to be in nude flesh tones or black. Therefore it can easily be matched with any garment and I like the idea of the 50's style matching skirt and top conbination.



 Titles for my range plan.
This s my favourite image representing my collection, how the garmetns are to be worn and the vouristic feel. I really like the tv stripes to make the viewer feel as they are looking throught a tv screen.


In this image I have tried the title  as in fades in in movies.
My images I took were slightly blury because I could't get strong enough lighting or a tripod, but I think in this case this effect works.


No comments:

Post a Comment