Monday, May 23, 2011

Colour and Fabric Board Trials

I wanted to try out the idea of sketchy Egon Schiele style drawing, with a nippled/spotty skin fabric that will be a major fabric throughout my collection. I really like the soft qualities of this fabric. I also need to consider other fabric that are thicker and warmer as it is a collection for the winter. 

I have also trialed a stronger photograph to present my concept, colours and textures in my collection. I like the hair hanging down, it definitely makes a gender allusion. The hands and fingernails make the whole thing look too female and not bending enough. I also need to practice my photo shopping skills, and blend the fabric in better. I really like the photo style tho, as it pushes my idea and is stronger, and more eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment